Congratulations to Jennifer Love Hewitt and Brian Hallisay, who recently announced they’re expecting their first baby together! We wanted to know more about Brian, so we a did a bit of digging! Keep reading to see what we found out.
We already know that Brian Hallisay, 34, stars alongside Jennifer Love Hewitt, 34, on Lifetime’s The Client List, but we were itching to find out more! We came up with five random facts about the man now known as Jennifer Love Hewitt’s baby daddy.
Brian Hallisay — 5 Things To Know About Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Baby Daddy
1. Brian met Jennifer Love Hewitt before they starred on The Client List together. In 2011, he worked on the unaired pilot of NBC’s Love Bites, where he met Hewitt for the first time.
2. Brian grew up in Washington, D.C. and studied at Cornell University, earning a degree in Economics and History.
3. He worked on Wall Street before hitting it big in Hollywood! He told StarryMag.com, “I was slaving away at that and I had a really good time with it, but it got to the point where I said, “You know, I had always dreamed about seeing what acting was all about and television.”
4. He’s part fish! He once said in an interview, “When I am not in Hollywood working, I like to stay as close to the ocean as possible. I go up to Malibu a lot. I like to get in the ocean, run on the beach, run on the stairs, be active, stay outside.”
5. He should have been in Grey’s Anatomy — he certainly has the experience. He’s played a doctor on Strong Medicine, Body of Proof and The Bionic Woman.
We’re so excited for Jennifer and Brian! What do YOU think of her having a baby, HollyMoms? Are you excited for her? Does Brian sound like a good catch?